At the centre of the project there is the creation of a digital platform: this exchange platform will allow the communication between the information systems of higher education institutions in Europe and the recognition everywhere of the student status and identity.
From the recognition of his status the student in mobility will get an easy access to services without necessity to ask for a new card or present himself at a physical desk.
The main services on which the project focuses during the two years pilot phase are:
• Recognition of student status and identity
• Access to campus, controlled spaces such as libraries
• Services with a payment: restaurants, cafeterias, vending machines, laundry… and development of electronic wallet on some campuses.
• Transfer of students records
• Organisation of Erasmus mobility between institutions and for the student through paperless process.
• Organisation of mobility in general.
After an experimental phase, the other Member States will be invited to join this initiative in order to consider the generalization on a European scale, and beyond the European Union in all the Bologna area.
With a score of 90.5 points, the project exceeded the threshold of 60/100 and got the maximal grant of € 299,981.