European Student Card Final Conference 2018 – Save the date
The future of student mobility and access to student services in Europe might well be in the cloud and managed on a smart-phone app!
This is the vision of the European Student Card (ESC) project, which aims to give easy access to services as diverse as use of university libraries, student restaurants, copy machines, local transportation, or transfer of records and credit points – all on one card and with seamless inter-institutional and cross-border functionality.
To turn this vision into reality, the ESC project developed a technical platform and common standards for ID cards that institutions of higher education can give out to their local and international students alike.
The results of the to develop and test the cards are now being presented in a European Student Card Conference, to take place on June 5, 2018 at Sorbonne University’s International Conference Center in Paris.
Please block your calendars for this limelight event in the future of digital student card management.
- Time: June 5, 2018 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Venue: International Conference Centre of Sorbonne Universities, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris
- Detailed program …. available soon ….
- Online registration … opens in March 2018 …
- ESC also sponsors a pre-conference workshop to EUNIS 2018
Contact us for more information!