European Student Card Final Conference 2018 – Save the date
The Final conference of the European Student Card project – 5th June 2018 in Paris – is part of the implementation of the Strategic Partnership, co-funded by the European Union, as a dissemination conference.
The Cnous, coordinator of the ESC project, organizes this conference jointly with the annual congress of EUNIS #EUNIS18 – the European University Information Systems organization (http://www.eunis.org/eunis2018/registration/). which will take place from 6 to 8 June 2018 at Sorbonne Université in Paris.
The conference will focus on disseminating the results of the Strategic partnership project and the perspectives of generalization of the European Student card, as well as the development of services linked to the card and the recognition of an electronic identity of the students.
Eunis decides to merge its student card task force and its student mobility task force.
The European student card project 2.0 will be presented. It is a project of generalization of the student card as well as the development of all services, especially digital services, available for mobility. The workshop will present the partnership and the joint project between the different stakeholders : Eunis new task force “student card and student mobility”, European student card partners, Erasmus without paper, Emrex, Egracons, OLA, other services for student mobility, and also partners working on the management of student e-ID in Europe.
The preliminary agenda is:
– Key note speaches by EU and HEI representatives
– Presentation of the results of the pilot project 2016-2018
– Experiences and challenges of the implementation in different campuses (Eucor – the European campus, Campus Card Berlin, educatt, UCC, UBFC)
– The usage of the ESC: results of the different working groups : payment systems, libraries, partnership with Erasmus without paper project,
– New services to be deployed such as student records from Emrex, OLA, egracons.
– And new partnerships with stakeholders/providers of services such as regions, cities, local authorities : public transports, sports, health, culture, etc…
– Perspectives of generalization in Europe and development of services : the objective of a single desk/ portal offering all services for mobility available for Higher Education Institutions and for students and using a common system of authentication
The joint conference will take place the 5th of June on Jussieu Campus (University Pierre & Marie Curie, Paris).
Open to ESC network, EUNIS annual congress participants, all Higher Education Communities.